Brand Creation. Website Design. Market Positioning.
Your brand is your promise to your customer. It lets them know what they can expect. It’s who you are, who you want to be, and how your potential customers view you. The most important aspect of your brand is your logo. A few things to consider when developing your brand:
- What is the mission of your business?
- What features/benefits does your business have to offer?
- What do your current and potential customers already think of you?
- What do you want your current/potential customers to think of you?
- When someone hears the name of your company, what should they immediately think of?
Our process for developing your brand:
- Create a distinct logo that will leave a positive lasting impression.
- Help you develop your branding message. What we like to call your UVP (Unique Value Proposition).
- Integrate your brand into your website and social media outlets.
- Create a consistent voice for your business that reflects your brand.
- Convert your branding message into a simple, easy to remember, tagline. Think of this as a concise UVP.
- Design consistent templates for your marketing materials (letterhead, business cards, website, etc.)
Your website is the online front door for your business. We’ll use our user-focused approach, the strategy we created together, and our design and development skills to turn our plans into a beautiful website that will deliver strong results for your business. Learn more about Our Process.
Our aim is to make your brand occupy a distinct position, relative to your competitors, in the mindset of your current and potential customers. Through the branding strategy we developed and time proven processes and techniques, we’ll position your business as the thought leader and expert in your niche. Learn more about Our Process.